A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Squelch, dash and bounce your way to freedom as you help Mimi Mochi escape from Dokoka in this almost authentic NES style semi platformer. Play by yourself or bring a friend for local split screen multiplayer.
- 4 channel 8 bit sounds and music generated with deflemask NES mode
- *Almost* NES accurate graphics, using PAL region NES palette
- Keyboard and controller support - let me know if your controller is not supported
- Split screen multiplayer (though you don’t really interact)
- Around 30 stages to bounce through
- Occasionally get stuck in walls or warp through floors because bugs!
Let me know if your gamepad works!
Player 1 keyboard controls
Player 2 keyboard controls
UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT J, K
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
WTF not in NESmaker Programmed What a hack?!
NESmaker wasn't even released when I made this! I don't think any game made in this jam used NESmaker
Made a video
It's just a good NES style game, It has a variety of levels. And a question, have you really done it with the NESmaker, the easiest engine to make NES style games?