Made a video
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Squelch, dash and bounce your way to freedom as you help Mimi Mochi escape from Dokoka in this almost authentic NES style semi platformer. Play by yourself or bring a friend for local split screen multiplayer.
- 4 channel 8 bit sounds and music generated with deflemask NES mode
- *Almost* NES accurate graphics, using PAL region NES palette
- Keyboard and controller support - let me know if your controller is not supported
- Split screen multiplayer (though you don’t really interact)
- Around 30 stages to bounce through
- Occasionally get stuck in walls or warp through floors because bugs!
Let me know if your gamepad works!
Player 1 keyboard controls
Player 2 keyboard controls
UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT J, K